Thursday, November 18, 2010

WYD...WYD...WYD,love!...

Hayzzz....It's been a while since this bugged issues and some technical concerns has arise! But until now they are still present in the in-game :( I already missed the people whom I used to bump in everyday. I can no longer see them around.

MANY are requesting for ROLLBACK but SOME disagree to this idea. But I can say, it would really depend on the developers which one would benefit the many.

Another problem was raised this week and that is the Bugged NPC. Many were banned due to this bugged NPC. Many do not know which or rather WHO are those NPC that were bugged. Some were banned because of out of accident. They do not know that the NPC they were looking at was the bugged one BUT many also had abuses and taken the advantage of the bugged,zzzzzzz!!!

Hopefully, before thanksgiving WYD would be back in its NORMAL state bcoz I really missing it now... :(



No comments:

Post a Comment